This is for all IT professionals and specially people coming from outside the US, and those who coming from strong religion believes such as Muslims.
You might receive an invitation or an ad that announce this attractive master degree in the US:
"You are invited to apply for the Computer Professionals Program to earn a Master of Science in Computer Science (MSCS) degree and work in the United States of America.
All international students receive financial aid for their tuition, housing, and meals, and work for two years in a full-paying practical training job in the USA.
Visit the University's website for more information and to apply online.
The Computer Professionals Program is available at only one accredited university - Maharishi University of Management in the USA.
Here's a brief summary:
* You will earn an MSCS degree from a highly respected, accredited university that integrates the study of computer science with a scientifically proven technology for awakening your total brain potential.
* Hiring remains very strong - in the past six months, more than 100 technology companies in America have hired our students at an average starting salary of $65,000 per year.
* A recent InfoWorld compensation survey found that the average salary of IT professionals in America with an MSCS degree is an extra $14,525 per year than the average salary of those without the degree.
* The University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. The United States government has awarded the University more than $20,000,000 in federal research grants.
* The University is renowned for its harmonious campus in the friendly city of Fairfield, Iowa in the central USA. Many students come from other countries, living and learning together as a world family."
Maharishi University in Fairfield Iowa is a small university that teach you Hindu religion believes, the founder Maharishi Mahesh Yogi is a very smart guy, he founded what is called Transcendental Meditation (TM) a Hindu related activities that claim to give you peace and bring a consciousness to your mind. During the TM, you will be asked to say the Mantra (Hindu God name). This shit is a compulsory thing for your passing and your study.
The master curriculum is based on Java programming, and it is in software engineering (although it is far below the software engineering curriculum in any other university).
During study, you never eat MEAT and hence you should follow old Indians vegetarian shit and the food is worst than what you think (some students go and eat outside the campus).
The campus is dirty and mess, every thing there is living in the seventy century.
The people who teach you are completely out of mind (crazy), you will feel that if you talk to them, their minds are washed and they see only Maharishi as a god.
Many people escaped from this University in the first month specially those from Asia and Europe, the placed that targeted by the ads like above.
They cannot get students from the US cause their business is already known there, and this Maharishi was detained from the US many years ago as well as India.
They attract people from outside the US by saying that they are going to be hired which is 100% false, you will never get job due to many factors such as student visa limitations by employers who seek H1B or residency.
Please be careful and don't apply to this university (www.mum.edu or www.mum.com/compro) and spread this info to whoever you feel might need it.